Tuesday 14 September 2010

Wardrobe task could be daunting...

Well I have just come back from lunch and a peruse around the shops with my best friend, Paul, I have really surprised myself by not buying anything.  I was explaining the 100 Items challenge to my pal, and he was nodding and then perked up by saying that he already lives like that, he only buys quality clothes and wears them until then need replacing.   He's a librarian, so music is borrowed from the library, he's got a vast collection on hard drives. His weakness is books, he's always bringing books home from the library but he does go a bit crazy in the book shops.  We did venture into Waterstones so I could get some tickets to the Armistead Maupin book reading in November, but even Paul who was sorely tempted with a few of the new releases held himself at bay.  So I may well have a convert.

I've taken a look at the wardrobe and it's going to need a bit of a cull, we both have a substantial amount of clothes.  Photos attached, inventory to follow.



No comments:

Post a Comment