Monday 20 September 2010

Cupboard Challenge

Over the weekend I took on the challenge of clearing out a storage cupboard, over the 5 years I have lived here it has gradually become a dumping ground. Anything I didn't need was shoved in there.  So with my other half, with a sore back we set on the quest to clear it.  Uncovering spare kitchen cupboard bits from when the kitchen was replaced, old clothes maidens that had broken, an ancient desktop pc, a wide arsed TV were just the tip of the ice burg to the cupboard. 

Surprisingly everything went, nothing remained, I can now see all the walls and have a huge sense of relief.  I know in the back of my mind I've been putting off the task. 

The Volvo Estate was filled to bursting point and the tip now has the content.

No comments:

Post a Comment