Tuesday 14 December 2010

Wardrobe Cull

   (before the cull)
Well I did it, managed another cull of the clothes, I have taken down over 34 shirts to just 14.  It wasn't too hard to do, for some reason I had accumulated a range of shirts that resemble deck chairs! My ex's mother did have a tendency to buy them and I some how adopted them, well they now have been donated to charity or now line the bottom of a bin bag ready to be carted off with the rest of rubbish.

As we are planing our year out next year, an elongated honeymoon, and I intend to go on a journey of weight loss and healthy living, so my wardrobe will completely change by this time next year.  Since September my wardrobe of clothes hasn't been added to, which was a habit that I knocked on the head, when we embraced the 100 Item Challenge.

I have stored away my business suit and four formal work shirts that will be popped into storage while we are away, however I am aiming at donating that to charity and treating myself to a tailor man suit when we come back in my new streamlined me.

(after the cull)

2 comments:

  1. Well done! I am always trying to eliminate my 'stuff' but don't think I could ever do as well at it as you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I culled a large bag of things that no longer fit yesterday. Feels good doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete